CARE HOME SUPPORT
Building relationships and trust with local care homes is important to us at Jupiter Chemist. We look after a number of assisted living homes as part of our devoted service to the community.
We provide a friendly, bespoke service to every care home client we have. We are unique in the market in this area because we appreciate that every care home’s needs are different, whether residential, nursing, or nursing with dementia or other. We have years of experience working within the care homes sector. We have dedicated staff who are committed to helping you maximise the standard of care you deliver in your care setting. We tailor our services to meet the individual needs of all our care home customers, to ensure they receive the service they require.
At Jupiter Chemist we will provide advice and support to the residents and staff within a care home, to ensure the proper and effective system of the ordering of drugs and appliances, their safe storage, supply & administration, and proper record keeping if required by the team or residents at the home.
If you are from a care home, and were interested in becoming a client, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a pharmacist to visit the manager and/or owner to discuss details.
The care home support service includes:
- Weekly dosette packed medication.
- Easy to read and record MAR charts Consumables.
- Quick turnaround time for acute and emergency medication supplies.
- Regular communication with care home staff with regards to any issues.
- Provision of full professional support and advice either via telephone or in person.
- Regular medication training to the care home staff (usually every six months)
- Audit service to support the home management team with CQC inspection (usually every 6 to 12 months)
Please contact us by email if you would like more information on the support and services we can provide you.